Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just how old I am I



I had cause to ring Saga on Friday, and was surprised at how polite the staff are, however that's not really any cause for comment, what shocked me was the choice of music being played whilst on hold.


Now most companies, seem hell bent on providing the most bland music, presumably with the intention of making any wait that much more irritating, however on this particular occasion they appeared to be playing the rolling stones " Sympathy for the devil", I'm hoping when I next ring I'll maybe get the sex pistols " god save the queen".


Should I live long enough, maybe I'll be able to hear the killers or perhaps the Kaiser chiefs. Still I'm in no rush.

2 comments:

  1. I was round when Jesus Christ
    Had his moment of doubt and pain


    Presumably you didn't have to wait quite as long as that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not quite anyway, I forgot why I rang and put the phone down.

    Ive started to get a tad bewildered these days.

    ReplyDelete