Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bignews Margate to suspend activities!


Next week I shall be 50, therefore I think it is only right and proper that I have a mid-life crisis before I get any older.

For that reason, I am going to take time out and minimise time devoted, to this web blog, for a day or two.

If I am unable to, restrain myself in not commenting on cafe society, local politics, national politics etc I will of course let you to know.

And it just for a bit of a relaxation, I will be going to the ' Meet The Architects' event at Margate media centre, with the Chipperfield practice. I enjoyed Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents' found 'Meet the Fokkers' a little disappointing but I will let you know.

You can of course in the meantime plough through the archives.

4 comments:

  1. May I be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday? And I agree with your assessment of the 'Meet the..' films, although the foreskin scene in Fokkers was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I had my mid-lifer at 35 (I'm now 41) because I wanted to get it out the way and I only plan to live to 70.

    ReplyDelete