Sunday, October 01, 2006

Thanet life to continue

Thanet life, website has apparently reached 200,000 impressions, today and its author, is now looking for contributions, with reader's own stories and photographs, good idea and good to see that, this popular blog will be maintained in some form, albeit with fewer contributions from Dr Simon Moores.

Other blogging news, Eastcliff Richard has apparently rolled back into town, no doubt refreshed and revitalised after a month of hedonistic diversions in the South of France. Is this a coincidence or what?

As I sit here and contemplate, what to write, I myself feel that I should take a break, particularly since Mrs Me, has recently opined that she does not understand, what I am doing on the computer, but whatever is I ought to stop it. Anyway I will shortly be having a break when I leave for work around 10 o'clock tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment