Saturday, August 14, 2010

Monster Bass Festival




Despite heavy rain, the new event taking place today and tomorrow around Ramsgate Harbour seems well attended. Not quite sure what it's all about but there is plenty to occupy visitors with entertainment stalls and fairground rides.

Also pleasing to see was Ramsgate Mayor David Green and county councillor Elizabeth Green involving themselves in the clearing up operations from the recent heavy rains, I also spotted Michael Child thanet online rushing past me, no doubt with some photos of the event.

4 comments:

  1. 12:20 AM, with your problems and outlook I think I might top myself. By the way, looking over on ECR's blog it would appear that most commentators enjoyed themselves at the bash. Obviously was not all bad which must be upsetting for the knock Thanet and all who sail in her fraternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking of monster Bass, what about that one in the paper it weighed 23 lbs and is between 30 to 40 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12:20 thats your view but I suggest you resubmit in some acceptable form your critique hence your comment deleted has been deleted

    ReplyDelete