Friday, June 09, 2006


Tax credits sorted

I think the work Roger Gale has been doing on tax credits, is beginning to pay dividends. The HM Revenue and Customs are clearly doing their best to make sure that there is no overpayment in the Flaig household.

I'm fairly sure that we haven't claimed a penny of tax credit in the last two years, but just in case I have been sent a letter confirming that I have been awarded £0.00. Just as they did last year how long before they except that I don't want their money, and just in case I forget to inform my wife they have the sent her a copy as well.

Personally I would rather that HM Revenue and Customs would stop chopping down trees, sending me and my partner 36 page booklets, that I will never read accompanied by incomprehensible and pointless letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment