Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday morning, one line sermon

As you now know if you’re a regular, I have views on just about everything, so many in fact that I don’t get around to writing about them, so here goes one-line opinion.

Government develops Middle East backbone?
News that Kim Howells, appears to have criticised the Israeli conduct, in Lebanon, it would be nice if the rest of the government could, consider innocent civilians.


Bishop of London declares air travel as sinful
Good, I never like to see priest or nuns on my flight, it reminds me of those disaster movies and yet another reason not to go to church, mosque, temple or synagogue religious types talking profound rollocks.

Fifth 7/7 bomber pulled out day before blasts
Pity a change of heart was not accompanied by a telephone to the security services if true lets hope the authorities get hold of this person.

Party Chairman must go Roger Gale
A more “robust” and “well known” person should be chairman, I reckon the Tories need a leader of substance, with a little more to say than giving hoddies a cuddle what does Cameron think about Europe the Economy or even the Middle East not a lot, so far.

Agree with Canterbury and Whitstable MP Julian Brazier
This is a rare thing, me concurring with Mr. Brazier perhaps a one & only occasion but according to Kent on Sunday he is urging the West to intervene stop bloodshed and destruction of the Lebanon saying Israel had “bombed it back into the Dark Ages.

John Reid to introduce uniformed boarder force
What for, seems a little to late, our home office servants, haven’t got a clue who’s in this country, legal migration is limitless unlike every other major EU country, why not save money and get rid of passport control, and let me get to my luggage without the farce, of making us queue for ten minutes whilst, an un-civil servant exercises the power to make me stand in line.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what all the fuss is about. All the boarders at all the best public schools have to wear a uniform anyway, don't they?

    ReplyDelete