Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank you anonymous

I would like to thank those anonymous contributors, to this and other blogs the genuine and otherwise. In particular the persons or whatever that deposited something like a 100 or so comments @12:52pm such as the following “Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations” “Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it “Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique

Personally this is the sort of contribution I like, although preceding comments were all posted in the space of a minute, which clearly would not be possible with normal typing abilities, so I only assume one of my anonymous contributors has invested sort of automated device to heap praise on my blog.

Although I don’t object to anonymous contributors ramping up interest in my blog may I ask, that those using automated methods to do so, could they vary the comments.
This sort of contribution remains a mystery to me, as why anyone would heap praise in this way, perhaps if you have an explanation, you could pass it on anonymously or otherwise. If you just wish to tell me how wonderfull or whatever this blog is go ahead, click the comment thingy.

1 comment:

  1. It's tho spam robots, I'm afraid Tony. You can got rid of thom if you turn on commont vorification. I don't uso it on my blog, as it's a bit of oxtra faffing about for your commontators, and also my humblo jottings attract far loss attontion than Big Nows it sooms.

    By tho way, can I just say that I think your blog is marvollous and dofinitoly ono of tho bost things about Margato?

    ReplyDelete