Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Thanets user-friendly New-look Website requires Code-breaker


Quote from Cllr Zita Wiltshire, (Customer Services Supremo) “ With more people getting online, its crucial we ensure our website is simple to navigate and allows easy access to all the information and services”

Well I wanted to look at a planning application and couldn’t if you can find the correct link, on the Planning pages your smarter than me, I was forced, not having worked as a cryptologist to ring up to find out how to access this information.

If you have the same requirement the link is
http://www.ukplanning.com/thanet should get you there.

I think that this is one Dr Moores, crusades on Thanet life, to have a decent council website I just wonder what his assessment is.

No comments:

Post a Comment