Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Tudor House to open after many years waste!
I don't know whether my story back in April had any effect, but according to Thanet life and Cllr Latchford, Thanet council have arranged with the East Kent Maritime Trust to open the Tudor House in Margate.


It is nice to see Thanet council at last, doing something with one of its more important but wasted assets. One can only imagine the Herculean efforts the council must have gone to, to arrange this, whenever I have asked council employees in the past I have always been given some codswallop about insurance, health and safety etc, nice to see they've taken the trouble to overcome the problems.


I wonder if they have any more treasures hidden from public view.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Just the sort of thing all those US Navy grunts from Norfolk, Virginia will be lining up to get on a flight to Manston to come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    »

    ReplyDelete