Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New improved Thanet blog list

As the local Blogarati will be aware the 'independent' Thanet blog list has recently been improved however I have noticed a possible flaw in this otherwise excellent site.

Anyone who reads Bignews regularly will realise a couple of weak points with my posts, the terrible grammar and the second my loose grip on facts.

For this reason I frequently go back to my past scribbles and hopefully correct some of the more appalling errors, this then requires me to republish, and as a result the posts reappear months later, as a new 'news feed' in RSS type thingys, such as the RECENT FEEDS section of the Thanet blog list.

Beware stale news

Therefore I suggest that readers of the Thanet blog list click onto the title of any recent feed and check the date for freshness, this is particularly important as many of my ideas and opinions are indigestible at the best of times, left to ferment and fester, who knows the effect on a feeble minded reader it could be penicillin but more likely E. coli.

1 comment:

  1. There's no real way of fixing that on the 'recent feeds' section, although most of the time they are new posts.

    I'm glad you like the new site too. You may have also noticed that the anonymity has been removed too, as this is something I think I remember you drawing attention to in a comment elsewhere.

    More developments to come to the site though.

    ReplyDelete