Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reminder - Fairport Convention


Technology is a wonderful thing, glancing through my emails on my somewhat ancient but still fully functional nokia N 95 I note that I've received an email reminder of Fairport Conventions appearance at the Theatre Royal Margate on Saturday details of which are available here www.margateharbourarm.co.uk/events.html

please note this posting has been created on my phone so I will no doubt
need to edit and elaborate later on

Update to my earlier posting, not being overly familiar with their music I'm having a listen to their stuff on Spotify (spotify is a brilliant service supplying music for free or subscription) as I update this and find it pleasant, my taste vary from Glenn Miller, Sinatra, Stones, Lindisfarne, Killers, sex pistols, good music of any genre is good music anyway click on the link which was incorrect earlier for details.

--
Sent from my mobile device

tony flaig - Bignews Margate Thanet's unparalled and unmissable blog

No comments:

Post a Comment