Thursday, May 10, 2007

comment moderation
I don't wish to sound too pompous, but references in my previous post, to an implied threat of legal action coming from a political party, which after some investigation appears, not have been official or connected, but mischief making.

I try to be fair and honest, but I have no wish to allow, for misrepresentation, libel, or even offensive remarks, and therefore I shall, be moderating comments for a day or two.

I think I have a fairly liberal policy to the comments that I receive, as you know I rarely delete any comments, even personally abusive ones, unless they contain graphic death threats.

Even more pompously, since I do not seek anonymity, except when placing rude comments on ECR's website, I expect comments be truthful, even if they are biased and rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment