Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ailing Ramsgate celebrity and media mogul launches
new title!


Eastcliff Richard reclusive millionaire, has launched a fresh new publication the Isle of Thanet Gazunder. This appears to be a reaction to declining interest in his own of personal column.

It is thought that the new publication will be environmentally friendly, being printed using recycled ideas, time will tell whether this revitalises Mr Richards career and fortune.

As you can see, I have been tinkering with the format of Bignews Margate, hoping for a spectacular relaunch this weekend, unfortunately I will now put this on the back burner, I had been hoping to offer free copies of my holiday photos to readers this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Cheers for the plug! And if you'd like to come to the launch party (BYOB), you'd be more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BYOB are you kidding! I thought the least I could expect was a case of Moet being cracked open. Just how desperate are things over at ECR Towers Global Headquarters sounds like no canapes either just pork scratchings then, see you in the last chance saloon then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look blog. very very smart. a slightly prettier header, maybe a margate skyline, and your there. very good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottle of Thunderbird in a brown paper bag in Ellington Park. Be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pork scratchings? You'd be lucky, I'm down to my last packet of cheese footballs!

    Like the new-look Sausage News, by the way.

    ReplyDelete