Monday, August 21, 2006

Blogger in extreme diet breakthrough.


Since my recent health scare, a few days ago, I have embarked on an experiment.


Chicken has become my staple diet, morning, noon and night, I have since, getting out of hospital, eaten little else, but it seems to be working as I have lost 10 pounds in just over a week. Just to give you, an idea of the desperate state I am in this is what I ate tonight.
CHICKEN WITH SPROUTS *


The recipe 2 slices of bacon cut into thin strips, one skinless chicken breast, 250 grams of mushrooms chopped up, fry this in a wok (5 ml cooking oil) until cooked and then add bread sauce mix with milk added in to the wok allow five minutes to bubble away and serve with microwaved Brussels sprouts (leftover from Christmas).


* Copyright Tony Flaig 2006
** any resulting death or injury from following the above recipe, is not my fault if you are stupid enough to attempt this

*** Yes it does taste as good as it looks


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you are making a one man effort to reduce the number of pungent fart bushes in the area. More power to your colon!

    ReplyDelete