Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Breathtaking sunset over Margate

Margates most significant asset, must be its sunsets, tonight as I drove towards Pete's fish factory, opposite Margate harbour (I have temporary suspended my diet), I was compelled to pullover, and risk being wheel clamped in the Britannia's car-park as I took this photograph.

I actually noticed, several other people, using their camera phones, around the harbour to capture this sight. And this is one thing that neither Thanet District Council or KCC can cock-up, except of course, part of the view, might well be obstructed once, architect's David Chipperfield, complete their designs and KCC plant it.

But worry not, I am sure the architects, or the powers that be, will of course consult us as was suggested many months ago.

1 comment:

  1. indeed!the skies around margate are the most beautiful in europe{and so said the artist Turner}we are very lucky to be able to see the sunrise and sunsets.stunning.

    ReplyDelete