Monday, September 25, 2006

Thanet life to close?




Shock announcement, from Dr Simon Moore's that he's considering, closure of his website, Thanet life, once it reaches the 200,000 hits mark, this seems a little drastic, but if people realised, how time-consuming this blogging business was, it is, easily understood.


I feel almost guilty, about my less than complimentary earlier posting tonight, but by some weird coincidence I came across Simons name in relation to an entertainment agency, and the urge to have a bit of fun got the better of me, which is the reason I write this stuff.


And once again, Simon Moore's, Thanet life is the reason I have my Web blog today, for which I would once again like to thank him.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep going Tony. Some of your opinions might not match mine, or it's delivery maybe not to my style but that is why I read this stuff. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think that simon should, reconsider its a considerable contribution that he has made to local debate

    ReplyDelete