Thursday, September 14, 2006


Norwich Union nobody's happy

Norwich Union today announce 4000 redundancies, this as a direct result of many of the posts, being exported once again abroad.

This is the insurance company, that lost me as a potential customer, when they informed me that my house was prone to flooding, despite reassurances from myself that I lived on top of a hill and the offer to send them a photograph, their reply was for me to take it up with the environment Agency, who confirmed to me that it would be unnecessary to continue with the Ark.

If that wasn't irritating enough, along came their 'quote me happy' advertising campaign, I am sure that this went down well in Chav Land, but it failed to hit the spot with me. I am convinced that the only reason, for outsourcing staff overseas is purely motivated by greed.
And as far as I am concerned the Data protection Act, does not extend halfway around the universe, so who wants their details available to someone in a foreign backstreet operation just because they're cheap.

1 comment:

  1. When every last Job has been exported who are these companies going to sell to?

    ReplyDelete