Monday, September 25, 2006

Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking

I apologise for this little known fact about leading local blogger, Dr Simon Moore's, but apparently I never realised, just how lucky we were, to have the thoughts and opinions of the doctor.

Now let's just be thankful, that Thanet life one of my favourite blogs, is free, gratis or whatever. Because stumble as I did, I came across this information, on exactly how lucky we are, someone has realised, just how valuable Dr Simon Moore is, Gordon Poole the UK's premier entertainment agency, purveyors of talent and guest speakers.

So when you're, floundering over this year's works Christmas dinner, perhaps before anyone says what they really think about their colleagues, you could calm the mood with Dr Moores speaking perhaps on e - government, prices start at around £1,000 (I think you may have to negotiate), still if this is not quite to your taste other speakers include Jonathan Aitken former guest of her Majesty, and noted parliamentarian, Howard Marks purveyor of illegal substances,Sir Jimmy Young (I didn't know he was still alive) and finally Sid Dennis scrap metal raconteur.

If you would like to know more, and there are quite a few ready to speak for that sort of money Please click here.

And just to redress, the balance you may think that I am being negative here, and just knocking a fellow member of Thanet Blogarati, where it not for Simon Moores, I for one, would probably not be blogging now, having not been for his modest and self-effacing, comments in the Winter Gardens regarding Thanet life, at the Turner contemporary centre debacle meeting back in April.

Also just on blogging I see that, Arts and Elbows is active and very productive.

Incidentally, I shall be available for weddings, funerals, product launches, sales conferences etc, I'm just working out the angle, celebrity blogger, van man, labourer, campaigner for free speech or e-wit.

No comments:

Post a Comment