Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What the Butler saw
I was recently asked, why I ran this blogsite and the thing, that makes this such a popular medium, for the likes of me, is being able to express yourself and to venture opinions on whatever comes to mind.

Some issues for what ever reason, trivial as they maybe, really irritate and hypocrisy is one of those areas which really, makes my blood boil. Also I have an allergy to some of the jumped up celebrities that fill our newspapers and magazines with complete tosh.

Paul Burrell is one person that I have always found nauseating, sycophantic, pompous etc, knowing my sense of values, my opinion is probably completely incorrect.

Anyway my difficulty, with this particular guy, is his apparent indiscretion, for some years he earned his money as a domestic servant, finishing up as a butler for Diana Spencer.

At various times he has described himself as a rock, vowed not to reveal secrets concerning his former employer etc, but apparently once again he is publishing a book with revelations about his former employer.

One thing I do know, is that next time, I'm looking for a new butler at Flaig Mansions, this bloke need not apply.

Finally although I am not a supporter, of the Royal family, they are entitled to expect a bit of loyalty, particularly as far as confidentiality is concerned.

If you have a strong stomach, take a gander, at Paul Burrell's website. If you have a weak stomach don't click here, seek medical advice.

I feel better for that, although I doubt you do, not if you followed the Link.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, I agree totally. I was not enamoured of Diana but agree that his position required him to keep his mouth shut. Sorry, but I shan't bother to follow your link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed the link. The guy loves himself. He also has a seriously punchable face. I would quite enjoy reshaping it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Burrell is disgraceful. He sells his story to the highest bidder and as charles windsor says, he loves himself. The annoying thing is that the papers love that sort of stuff and are happy to feed him wads of cash in exchange for juicy info. The Express in particular has a thing about Diana's death...its kind of wierd.

    People like Paul Burrell should be ashamed of themselves.

    ReplyDelete