Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Kent TV the tip of Kent's Squander culture



Were it not for the fact, that news of Kent's profligate spending of £6.6million on propaganda, is coming out of your pocket and mine, then Paul Carters performance on Meridian TV last night, would have been quite enjoyable, during which he appeared for once, to me at least, to be in some discomfort as he attempted to explain Kent's excessive spend on advertising.

Still I don't want to be too tough on Mr Carter, since he is one of the main reasons I write this blog as without his calm unruffled performance when he came down to Margate's Winter gardens, to explain how another huge waste £8 million (The Turner Contemporary gallery (Mark 1)) was part Margate regeneration, his attitude and that of other politicians is all the motivation I need.

Mr Carters justifications for Kent high spending never ceases to amaze me, such as Peter Gilroy's salary, wasting money on trips to America, spending on Manston.

Conservatives have in the past pointed to loony labour councils I just find it funny how things have changed, look a Kent TV you might just double the viewing figures, one gem on this service I think you will find is Paul Carter inspirational performance in the classic "Towards 2010".

I think what we have in Kent is a conservative administration who look to me at best amateur, surely the tories could run a tighter ship.

Remember this blog along with my youtube site cost you nothing unlike Kent TV @ £800.000 this year. Again I would like to thank Paul Carter and his ilk, for providing the reason for me to ignore my slight dyslexia, and express my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment