Friday, March 02, 2007

Quote of the Week

As regulars will appreciate, I'm not very smart and right now I’m a little confused. On Wednesday KCC issued this quote from Paul Carter in its report on Manston "In the absence of any other organization prepared to share the financial risk of continuing with the project, it would not be prudent or viable to invest public money in the venture."

To me as a simple-minded blogger this gives me the impression that no public money has been spent. Yet on further questioning, I now understand that money may have come from some regeneration fund to do with the development of Kings Hill, the site formally know as West Malling.

I will of course update you later.

Click on the Label at the bottom of this posting MANSTON for the thread

And thanks to Cllr D. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment