Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why do we blog
In my case I clearly like the sound of my own voice, and I have more opinions, than you can shake a stick at. I like to think, due to technology it is possible for anyone, to present their opinion.
As you know I frequently suggests that we do not live in a democracy, which I think is true many policies and decisions in our life on not made by elected representatives but are made by appointees running our institutions Health Education etc most of these functionaries, work in a rarefied atmosphere and have little contact with the likes of me.
I frequently comment on statements, or policies of our politicians' , as clearly many live and breathe politics they may well have lost touch with reality (just look at the Blairs). I hope I'm constructive, I know I'm opinionated, and should anyone feel aggrieved they will know how easy it is to criticise, but harder to do.
The good thing though, anyone can have their own blog and hopefully these people who run our lives might get a wider perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete