Thursday, May 28, 2009

KCC meaningless consultations

I suspect that many of you, while away the odd hour sauntering through the pages of KCC's website in the quest to find some meaning, in your otherwise drab lives?

No, so it is just me then, is it, anyway whilst researching another topic I stumbled upon some rather meaningless consultations. Like Learning From Experience Consultation, Spatial Strategy Consultation the and the Web Jam Survey?

image I must say I’m rather intrigued so I have left an a message asking what the hell it means, I’ll update you as soon as I know.

One consultation which did interest me was re Kent TV no surprise that the contact number was not answered by the contact Tanya Olivier blimin meetings.

Anyway more on Kent TV shortly.

5 comments:

  1. Tony 2Flaigs,

    You were given the chance of a live debate with me.

    You bottled it.

    Next time you have any comments to make about the Millionaires Playground may I suggest that you just mumble them into Mrs 2Flaigs ear.

    Mmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i have not clue what you are on about?

    Have you seen aa doctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Create you own Web JamWhy do KCC need to spend money on this unless its moving Kent Tv to this platform?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 8:14 much appreciated input, so the bald consultation takes on new meaning.

    I take it control freaks at KCC would like to create social network pages that they can then control.

    This is worse than Kent TV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony, get in first with Margate, Ramsgate, Thanet, Broadstairs etc there seems to be a free option and then you will be in control!

    ReplyDelete